Above the clouds, countless populated islands drift. Dylan, Robin, and Fionn travel between them as Traders, exchanging works of art with those they meet.
When they come into possession of a cursed charm bracelet, they are betrayed by their friend Marcie. She steals away with the bracelet, and Dylan's wife Lotte, and curses the trio in an attempt to keep them away.
Now they have followed her to a new island to try and save Lotte, reclaim the lost charms, and put everything back to normal.
I also make other RPGs!
A game for people worried about reaching their destination.
- Follows three genuine friends through various battles - with monsters, with their sense of direction, and with each other.
- Twists, conflicts, and catharsis!
- Intriguing and tricksy turn-based combat - each character has their own unique abilities depending on how you arrange them in battle.
- 8 lovingly animated monster types, and 3 bosses, across three miniature arcs.
- Accessibility options for people who just want to enjoy the story without worrying about difficulty.
- About 2 hours of gameplay, unless you're like really going for it.
- Move menu (or map) cursor: Arrow keys / WASD
- Confirm / Select location: Enter / Space
- Options menu (on map screen): Esc / Backspace
The options menu contains a couple of options for people more interested in the story than the combat.
- Extra HP: Gives each character 5 extra HP, making combat much more forgiving.
- Never lose: Prevents characters' HP from dropping to zero.
Please note that Linux support is currently experimental and might be glitchy.